OUR TTP ARTISTS
CHALK for CHANGE
CHALK FOR CHANGE 2022
Join us on JULY 16, from 12:00-5:00 PM, in Court Square in downtown Springfield for family friendly creation spaces, line dancing, performances and more! Walk around downtown and watch our talented local artists transform our sidewalks with their colorful CHALK DRAWINGS!
If you are a Springfield Artist of Color interested in participating in Trust Transfer Project 2022, please fill out this contact form to receive more information.
Chalk For Change 2022: Locations & Artists
- Blunt Park Basketball Court: 1780 Roosevelt Avenue, Michael Pastorek, @baystateart_supplies
- Pynchon Plaza: Dwight Street & Bruce Landon Way, LESN, @lesn101
- Bus Stop at W.W. Johnson Life Center: 736 State Street, Jeff Nero @uncle_ro
- Mason Square Library: 765 State Street, Repo @reponueve
- Union Station: 55 Frank B. Murray Street, Jeff Nero @uncle_ro
- Community Music School of Springfield: Stockbridge Street between Main & Willow, Nathan Miller, @nathan.miller.5070 (FB)
- CSO -Friends of the Homeless: 769 Worthington Street, Nathan Weed, @nasty_nas_da_illmatic
- Springfield City Hall: 36 Court Square, Michael Pastorek, @baystateart_supplies
- Make-it Springfield: 168 Worthington Street, Nathan Weed, @nasty_nas_da_illmatic
- Baystate Mason Square Clinic: 11 Wilbraham Street @ State Street, Repo @reponueve
- Final Touch Barber Shop: 821 State Street, LESN, @lesn101
- Boys & Girls Club Family Center: 100 Acorn Street, Jessica Lee, @self.nvest413
- Dept of Health and Human Services: 311 State Street, Jessica Lee, @self.nvest413
- Valley Bike Stearns Square Station: 1 Stearns Square @ Bridge Street, Nathan Miller, @nathan.miller.5070 (FB)
EVENT PHOTOS & NEWS
STAY TUNED FOR PHOTOS AND VIDEOS!